With triple molecular weight hyaluronic acid – 30ml
HydraIntense Serum is a moisturizing booster that prevents the signs of ageing by actively combating cell dehydration. Allergen-free, with high quality and certified active ingredients, its non-greasy gel-texture is very quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Reinforces the quality of the collagen and elastin of the dermis allowing elasticity and tone
- Regulates hydration of the skin and deeply nourishes
- Slows down the natural ageing process of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Mature skin as well as young skin. The product is particularly suitable for dehydrated and devitalised skin
- All skin types, including the most sensitive
- All seasons
- Day and/or night
300 en stock
Key active ingredients:
Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid
Aloe barbadensis juice*, Glycerin, Sodium hyaluronate, Acacia senegal gum, Xanthan gum, Parfum, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid
▪ 98,95 % of the ingredients are of natural origin
▪ 99,00 % of the vegetal ingredients are coming from organic farming
▪ 89,66 % of the ingredients are coming from organic farming
Why it works
Why it works
The HydraIntense Serum is a deep hydration booster that slows down the natural ageing process of the skin. It has a water-free, undiluted formula, allowing for a maximum concentration of active ingredients. We chose the ingredients that work best together, so the benefits they provide to the skin are optimised.
- Aloe Vera Gel – very popular for its soothing, moisturizing, toning, smoothing, firming and nutritive properties. In this formulation, it replaces water for better hydration, a fluid texture and a very pleasant fresh feeling after application.
- Triple Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – a component naturally contained in the skin, this molecule has the particularity of being waterlogged by 300 to 3000 times its weight, it helps maintain hydration, nourishes and stimulates collagen and elastin! The different weights of the molecules have a very specific role; the smallest molecules (LMW) hydrate the skin at all levels of the dermis, while the larger hyaluronic molecules (HMW) remain on the surface and create a protective film, preventing transepidermal dehydration of the skin. The hydrolyzed molecule releases its active ingredients more slowly, in greater quantities, and even more deeply. This is one way of prolonging the effects of hyaluronic acid !
How to use
How to use
Recommended for daily use in the morning and/or evening on all skin types.
Its moisturising, smoothing and protecting features are enhanced by the application of HydraIntense Cream. For best results, apply HydraIntense Cream in the morning and Hydraintense Serum by night. Use in the 3rd step of the skin care ritual.
Formulated without potentially harmful ingredients such as parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, talc, essential oils, carbon black, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are not tested on animals.