With triple molecular weight hyaluronic acid and aloe vera – 30ml
HydraIntense cream is an intense skin hydration treatment with an emollient component. It delays the signs of ageing by actively fighting transepidermal water loss. Free of allergens, with good quality and certified active ingredients, its light, non-greasy, creamy texture penetrates the skin quickly and deeply for optimal moisturization. Its fluid texture leaves a radiant appearance and a very pleasant natural scent.
- Reinforces the quality of the collagen and elastin of all dermal layers, smoothing and toning
- Nourishes and balances skin hydration, while preventing epidermal dehydration.
- Slows down the natural ageing of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Protects from external aggressions, leaving a protective thin barrier on the superficial layer of the skin.
- All ages, for mature skin, as well as young skin
- All skin types, including the most sensitive, the product is particularly suitable for dehydrated and devitalised skin
- All seasons
- Day and/or night
96 en stock
Key active ingredients:
Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Sacha Inchi Oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis juice*, Coco nucifera oil*, Glycerin, Triglycerides C10-18 (vegetal origin), Simmondsia volubilis seed oil*, Sucrose stearate, Plukenetia volubilis seed oil*, Cera alba, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Zinc oxide, Soybean oil*, Algin, Parfum, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid
▪ 99,14 % of the ingredients are of natural origin
▪ 100,00 % of the vegetal ingredients are coming from organic farming
▪ 24,85 % of the ingredients are coming from organic farming
Why it works
Why it works
HydraIntense cream is a high-quality emollient product that deeply hydrates and slows down the natural ageing process of the skin. The active ingredients used have a synergetic complementarity with each other and provide to the skin all the comfort needed. The results of clinical tests on the HydraIntense cream have shown a significant action against free radicals, an emollient effect, as well as an instant toning action.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – Widely used for its soothing, moisturizing, toning, smoothing, firming and nourishing properties. Provides a very powerful moisturising effect, a fluid texture and a very pleasant feeling of freshness after application.
- Triple molecular weight Hyaluronic acid – A component naturally contained in the skin, this molecule has the particularity of being waterlogged by 300 to 3000 times its weight, it helps maintain hydration, nourishes and stimulates collagen and elastin. The different weights of the molecules have a very specific role; the smallest molecules (LMW) hydrate the skin at all levels of the dermis, while the larger hyaluronic molecules (HMW) remain on the surface and create a protective film, preventing transepidermal dehydration of the skin. The hydrolyzed molecule releases its active ingredients more slowly and in greater quantities, and even more deeply. This is one smart way of prolonging the effects of hyaluronic acid !
- Jojoba oil – This oil’s composition is very close to the sebum produced by the human organism, making it an ingredient of choice for a natural skin care product. Jojoba oil acts as a regulator of sebum secretions and, like sebum, it protects the skin. In short, jojoba oil nourishes, rebalances, protects and smoothes the skin.
- Inca Inchi oil – Also called “Sacha Inchi”, it is one of the richest natural oils in omega 3 (45%), It also contains omega 6 and 9. The ratio between the different fatty acids is excellent. The oil is appreciated for its effectiveness of penetration into the skin, touch dry, it nourishes, beautifies, softens, soothes our wonderful skin that every woman is allowed to have.
- Coconut oil – It calms the inconveniences often caused by insufficient hydration of the skin. Known as a multi-functional active ingredient, the oil excels both in the art of hydrating the skin and purifying it. It gets rid of impurities and tightens the pores. Rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, it deeply nourishes the epidermis and intensely hydrates it to restore tone and vitality.
How to use
How to use
Recommended for daily use preferably in the morning, on all skin types.
Its moisturising, smoothing and protective properties are reinforced by the application of HydraIntense Serum. For best results, apply HydraIntense Cream in the morning and HydraIntense Serum in the evening. Use in the 4th step of the skin care ritual.
Formulated without potentially harmful ingredients such as parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, talc, essential oils, carbon black, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are not tested on animals.